We make every effort to ensure our Magento extension is stable, reliable, and well-tested. However, due to the highly-customizable nature of Magento we cannot anticipate every possible configuration and so incompatibilities may arise. This guide gives an overview of the most common issues we’ve seen on client’s sites and how to resolve them. The purpose of this document is to help the magento2 users in solving the commonly faced issues while installation and usage of Magento 2.x Extensions. The most common methods of troubleshooting are as follows:
- Refreshing the Cache.
- Reindexing the Magento
- Solving 404 error on System Configuration.
- Permission issues on new extension
- Disable Maintenance Mode if your Extension is not installed successfully
- Disable the newly installed Extension if your Magento store stops working or throws fatal error
- View list of extensions and Disable/Enable installed extensions
- Fixing Permission error after running php bin magento/bin setup:upgrade command
- Setting Deploy mode: Developer to see exact errors
- Solving error while deploying sample data
- Fixing errors while static-content deploy
Still having problems?
If you need further assistance please contact us — we're happy to help!